Friday 6 October 2017

Celebrate the small things

I'm glad it's Friday, it seems to have been an extra busy week at work and I've felt quite exhausted by the end of the day! This is why I didn't post for IWSG on Wednesday as I don't like posting if I know I can't return comments or visit others. 

Anyway, time to focus on some good things that happened or I'm hoping will happen in the next couple of days.

* I've seen a couple of beautiful sunsets this week. This one was on my walk last night.


The Harvest moon was amazing too but unfortunately I only had my phone with me so the photos didn't do it justice!

* Added a few hundred words to my current ms. Slowly, slowly we will get there!

* Getting back into Strictly . . . love the dancing and sparkle!

* Looking forward to attending a local literary festival tomorrow. Hoping to enjoy a bookish day.


Wishing you all a happy weekend


Thanks to Lexa and her lovely co-hosts
            L.G. Keltner @ Writing Off The Edge 
       Tonja Drecker @ Kidbits Blog

18 comments:

  1. Wow, what a gorgeous sunset! Very cool that you were able to capture it. And congrats on all the words you added to your WIP this week! Hope that literary festival ends up being lots of fun for you...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Suzanne - that photo is brilliant ...lovely. Enjoy the literary festival and have a very happy time at it ... you're progressing on and life just carries on regardless. The moon once I could see it has been fabulous ... and now a bright sunny day - clouds over France ...can't see anything else except 'La Manche'! Happy weekend - cheers Hilary

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The sunset was equally amazing this evening too. Happy weekend to you too, Hilary.

      Delete
  3. The Harvest Moon was awesome Suzanne, noticed it last night here in Bournemouth. Don't over do things and have a relaxing week-end.

    Yvonne.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Yvonne, hope you enjoy your weekend too.

      Delete
  4. Few hundred wins is still words indeed. Enjoy the bookish day at your bay.

    ReplyDelete
  5. We missed you Wednesday.
    Have a great time at the festival.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thanks, Alex. I will catch up on a few posts no doubt!

      Delete
  6. Saw the full moon last night, very large and near the horizon. Is that a Harvest moon? Hope you have a great time at the festival and come back with some book tips and advice!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I know about how hard it can be to blog on the first Wednesdays some months. Love your sunset picture. Have fun at the book festival tomorrow. Sounds fun!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Attending a literary festival sounds really wonderful. And sunsets are always inspiring. Congratulations on a lot of things to celebrate, like moving forward on your WIP.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Enjoy the book festival. Glorious sunset!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I hope you had a great time at the festival. :-)

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments, thank you for taking the time to visit and interact but please note I have disabled anonymous comments due to too much spam!