Sunday 1 April 2012

April Fool

Well, didn't get fooled for the first time in years today so must be getting wiser in my old age!!

Able to sneak a couple of quiet hours this afternoon to write, inbetween nipping to the local DIY store and cleaning! Have been working on my fantasy teen read, Arrosay. My main focus at the moment is characterisation. How to create the character everyone remembers long after they have finished reading. Not any easy task, but rewarding when you finish a section, sit back and read it and something inside you says, 'Yes, that's it!" Not quite there yet but hope to continue with it tomorrow, maybe my eureka moment will come!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments, thank you for taking the time to visit and interact but please note I have disabled anonymous comments due to too much spam!