Sunday 18 March 2012

Mothers Day and my new blog

Well, I've finally started my brand new sparkling blog. Mother's Day today (think that's why I managed to get a teenage daughter to help me!) . Husband and darling daughters took me out for a surprise lunch. We went to The Lizard, the most southerly point in the country. The sun shone on a glistening sea and we ate watching the many passing ships. Lovely! Thank you family.

Managed to do a little writing today. At the moment I am working on a 2nd draft of  a young teen fantasy novel. The action takes place in a magical world called Arrosay. The three protaganists unexpectingly find themselves thrown into a strange and often dangerous world. I'll tell you more about it in future blogs so pop back anytime.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments, thank you for taking the time to visit and interact but please note I have disabled anonymous comments due to too much spam!